Optimisme Olivia

 Optimism


Narrated by Abu Hurairah: The Messenger of Allah said: "Allah the mighty and sublime, said: 'I am to my servant as he thinks of me, and I am with him as he remembers me'. Allah is more pleased with the repentance of His servant than what one of you would feel on finding your lost camel in the waterless desert. "When he draws near Me by a handspan, I draw near him by an arm's length, I draw near him by the length of a fathom and when he draws near Me walking I draw close to him hurriedly." Sahih Muslim 2675.

We should always have good thoughts Allah: we should have faith that Allah can give us anything we ask for, but out of His wisdom and mercy He only gives us that which will bring us benefit. So, ask Allah with optimism and certainty: "Call upon Allah while being certain of being answered, and know that Allah does not respond to a supplication from the heart of one heedless and occupied by play." (Jami' Al - Tirmidhi 3479).

Another hadith beautifully highlights that everyone who supplicates to Allah sincerely without sinning, nor cutting family ties then Allah will give them one of the three things: "Either He will hasten fulfillment of his supplication or he will store it for him in the Hereafter or he will divert an evil from him similar to it." (Musnad Ahmad 11133).

So ask Allah knowing that only good will occur from asking.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Namaku

tugas akhir semester III

Profil Sekolah